Monday, November 17, 2008

Who knows...

Who knows when, will this journey end
and what waits for me around the bend
Darkness that will swallow me
or sadness that will follow me...

Who knows when 'I' will cease to be
and will 'I' know what's really 'me'
just a bunch of memories fleeting
that vanish forever never meeting ?

Some say,
there is no death but life eternal
nothing exists but light supernal
Or, I might get into heaven or hell
but show me really who can tell ?

Why do I think of the journey's end
when I have still see the way to go ?
Life is neither foe nor friend
that I should want to leave it so..

I am not too weary of life
but still know am not in place
I am not in any pain or strife
yet I yearn for that blessed grace

Who knows when, will I burn the last
To be lost and forgotten in the jaws of time
or will 'I' come back ages past
to redfine what's me and mine.. ?

Who knows...

3 comments:

Nandini said...

:)
Who knows around the corner whom we meet, what happens to us or what we see.. The uncertainty in the unknown is so magical that we all keep moving..

shilpa said...

I like the lines about Worrying about the end , when the journey is all we have...well said!
Sometimes...you struggle to figure out what you want, when situations change..and suddenly your struggle is started anew..

Unknown said...

I think the mystery of not knowing is hte best!

About Me

My photo
just your regular guy who dreams too much. i read a lot don't remember it all though.. swim, trek, yoga.. think and read more.. that about sums it up..